Bannu is a city in the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province of Pakistan. It is the capital of the Bannu District and the Bannu Tehsil, an administrative subdivision of the district. The town is the headquarters of Bannu District and tehsil. Bannu is also the headquarters for Bannu Division, which comprises the Bannu District and Kohat. The original name of the city was Khajuri, after the name of the local tribe Khajur, who was settled in this region by the former Durrani Empire. Bannu is a city located in the Southern part of KPK. At the time of Pakistan’s independence, Bannu was the largest tehsil of the former North-West Frontier Province. It is located on an important crossroad connecting the region between Pakistan, Afghanistan, and Central Asia. The city is a gateway to the Khyber Pass, part of the ancient Silk Road connecting Central Asia and South Asia. Jobs in Bannu District.
Detail of Vacancies
Source: Daily DAWN
You may also visit FPSC Jobs
Important Note for Jobs in Bannu Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
- Most noteworthy only shortlisted candidates will receive calls for tests/interviews.
- Hence Shortlisting will base on the Screening Test conducted.
- However, no TA / DA will be admissible to the candidates called for a test/interview.
- Similarly incomplete applications will reject.
- Likewise, the Name of the post applied for should write boldly on the Top Right.
- However, Contact Nos. must provide for quick correspondence.
- Hence Application Forms, are complete in all respects.
- All relevant documents/experience certificates and two passport-sized color photographs.
- Hence Information provided in the Application Forms will verify in case of an offer of appointment.
- Similarly, in case of any false or forged information, the Authority reserves the right to cancel candidature at any stage.
- Hence even after employment, if so revealed later. Furthermore, to initiate legal action against the applicant.
- Hence the Authority reserve the right to increase/decrease the number of posts at any stage.
- Similarly, In the case of foreign degrees, equivalent certificates from HEC must provide.
- However, an attractive salary package will offer to successful candidates.
- Hence Preference will give to those who possess the experience.
- Furthermore, all these Posts are against the merit quota. Furthermore, all vacancies will fill on a merit basis/observing regional quota.
- Hence please note that fulfilling the selection criteria does not guarantee shortlisting.
- However, if a large number of applicants meet the selection criteria, only the most experienced would shortlist.
- Most noteworthy the organization reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of posts.
- Similarly, only one 2nd Division (with not less than 50% marks) in the entire academic career.
- Likewise, from Matric onwards will be acceptable for eligibility.
- Hence no 3rd Division is allowed in the entire academic career.
- However, for O-Level / A-Level, an equivalence certificate from the Inter Board Committee of Chairmen.