Ignite National Technology Fund Islamabad Jobs 2022. National Technology Fund is incorporated with the Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan. Similarly, under Section 42 of the Companies Act, 2017 by the Ministry of IT & Telecom, Government of Pakistan. Hence Ignite funds startups and innovative projects that utilize fourth industrial wave tech. Similarly, to solve local problems and target global opportunities in health, energy, agriculture, telecom, finance, and other verticals. Likewise, the Ministry of Information Technology & Telecommunication, National Technology Fund Islamabad is looking for rainmakers who do not put limits on themselves. However, for more detail visit IGNITE Website www.ignite.org.pk.
Detail of Vacancies
Manager HR & Admin
Assistant Manager Internal Audit
Executive Assistant to CEO
Source: Daily Dunya
You may also visit AIOU Jobs
Instructions for Ignite National Technology Fund Islamabad Jobs
- Hence we are an equal opportunity employer seeking diversity in terms of gender, culture, and expertise.
- Furthermore, Candidates must possess an educational degree recognized by HEC-recognized institutes.
- Similarly, all shortlisting and selection shall base on merit only. A most noteworthy use of any means to influence the recruitment process will lead to the disqualification of the candidate.
- However, the final selection will be subject to clearing the Test/Panel Interview.
- Similarly, degree verification and medical certificate. Also, shortlisted candidates will adjust in regional offices based on their domicile.
- Furthermore, one-year trainee assignments do not constitute an employee-employer relationship.
- Similarly, there is no obligation on the company to offer regular employment to trainees on completion of the training period.
- Likewise, this term is only for trainees. Hence use a separate application form and bank deposit slip for applying for more than one post.
- Most noteworthy incomplete applications shall not be considered.
- Hence the positions will fill strictly on a merit basis in a transparent manner. Similarly, in accordance with the recruitment policy of the Government.
- Most noteworthy these positions are purely on a contract basis.
- Copies of testimonials/documents, however, be provided by the candidates who qualify for the screening test.
- Hence as and when required by the appointing authority for scrutiny purposes.
- Similarly test Date, Time & Venue will mention on Roll No. Slip.
- Likewise, No separate Call Letter will be issued to candidates for screening tests through postal courier means.
- Please keep your documents and passport-size scanned picture with you.
- Hence Read the instructions thoroughly before filling out the online application form.
- However, unclaimed qualifications will not accept. Hence Applicants are already in Government service.
- Furthermore, should apply through the proper channels. Hence In case of selection, the applicants will have to resign. Similarly, from Government service before the appointment.