Intelligence Bureau Pakistan IB Jobs 2021
IB Jobs 2021 Intelligence Bureau Pakistan. Intelligence Bureau Pakistan IB is looking for talented, qualified, and competent individuals for appointment against the below-mentioned posts (Regular / Contract). The IB offers bright career opportunities and prospects under a conducive working environment with attractive salaries and fringe benefits. The Intelligence Bureau IB is a fantasy association of different individuals and they can undoubtedly join their group by trying sincerely and by being straightforward. Being at the cutting edge of the security, Intelligence Bureau needs to employ individuals who are acceptable at working in testing conditions and give unrivaled learning freedom to assemble your range of abilities.
Detail of Vacancies
The Last Date to Apply is 21st December 2020
Source: Daily Aaj
You may also visit FPSC Jobs
Jobs in Intelligence Bureau for Technical Posts
|Title||Intelligence Bureau Jobs 2021|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Hiring Organization||Intelligence Bureau Islamabad|
About Intelligence Bureau IB
The Intelligence Bureau IB is a regular citizen knowledge office in Pakistan. IB is Pakistan’s most seasoned insight office. Arrangements and management of its tasks are approved by the Prime Minister of Pakistan. The IB is a regular citizen knowledge organization, and its DG is nearly from the common administration and the police just as resigned military authorities have likewise filled in as DG IB. Intelligence Bureau IB was allowed control of government restriction programs, controlling data scattering through mail, wire, or electronic medium. The IB remained effectively included to check sectarianism and the fundamentalism in the country.
A significant number of its activities were coordinated towards invasion, directing reconnaissance, counterespionage, and giving key data on fear monger associations. The IB specialists have no proper capture forces, and its suspects are frequently secured and examined by the FIA specialists in line with the IB authorities. The IB additionally passes on insight acquired through penetration between other Pakistan’s knowledge local area, police, and other Law requirement units.
Important Note for IB Jobs
- Most noteworthy only shortlisted candidates will receive calls for tests/interviews.
- Hence Shortlisting will base on the Screening Test conducted.
- However, no TA / DA will be admissible to the candidates called for test/interview.
- Similarly incomplete applications will reject.
- Likewise, the Name of the post applied for should write boldly on the Top Right.
- However, Contact Nos. must provide for quick correspondence.
- Hence Application Forms, complete in all respects.
- All relevant documents/experience certificates and two passport-sized color photographs.
- Hence Information provided in the Application Forms will verify in case of an offer of appointment.
- Similarly, in case of any false or forged information, the Authority reserves the right to cancel candidature at any stage.
- Hence even after employment, if so revealed later. Furthermore, to initiate legal action against the applicant.
- Hence the Authority reserve the right to increase/decrease the number of posts at any stage.
- Similarly, In the case of foreign degrees, equivalent certificates from HEC must provide.
- However, an attractive salary package will offer to successful candidates.
- Hence Preference will give to those who possess the experience.
- Furthermore, all these Posts are against the merit quota. Furthermore, all vacancies will fill on a merit basis / observing regional quota.
- Hence please note that fulfilling the selection criteria does not guarantee to shortlist.
- However, if a large number of applicants meet selection criteria, only the most experienced would shortlist.
- Most noteworthy the organization reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of posts.
- Similarly, only one 2nd Division (with not less than 50% marks) in the entire academic career.
- Likewise, from Matric onwards will be acceptable for eligibility.
- Hence no 3rd Division is allowed in the entire academic career.
- However, for O-Level / A-Level, an equivalence certificate from the Inter Board Committee of Chairmen.