The main objective of this department is to deal with the home-related affairs of the province. The department deals with anything from buying the land, inheritance, to the disputes over the land. All the matters related to a home come under this department. There are a number of problems related to a house that come under this department, and it deals with them as per the requirement. The department offers assistance in finding safe and secure neighborhoods to live in, assistance with medical assistance, assistance with finding employment, assistance with navigating the system of law enforcement in Pakistan, and assistance with finding help with any other situations that might arise. Pakistani Law Enforcement agencies are always on the lookout for the latest and the best tools to protect their citizens. Jobs in Home and Tribal Affairs Department Khyber Pakhtunkhwa for qualified and eligible candidates having domicile of KPK.
Detail of Vacancies
01 Assistant Director (BPS-17)
02 Assistant Network Administrator (BPS-17)
03 Assistant (BPS-16)
04 Computer Operator (BPS-16)
05 Junior Clerk (BPS-11)
06 Driver (BPS-07)
07 Naib Qasid (BPS-03)
08 Chowkidar (BPS-03)
09 Sweeper (BPS-03)
Source: Daily Express
You may also visit C&W KPK Jobs
Terms & Conditions for Home and Tribal Affairs Department KPK Jobs
- However, the General concession of relaxation of upper age limits up to five years shall be available to all the candidates.
- Moreover, 05 years general relaxation in upper age limit has clubbed. Similarly, in age limit besides other age relaxations as per Government policy as amended from time to time.
- Hence the minimum and maximum age of eligibility shall calculate from the closing date of applications.
- Consequently Age relaxation of 10 years, up to the age of 55 years for those Government Servants who have completed 02 years of continuous Government service. Likewise, on the closing date for receipt of applications vide office to order.
- In addition, any other age relaxation would be admissible as per Government Rules.
- However, Incomplete or improperly filled-in applications shall not entertain.
- Hence Candidates will have to submit separate online applications if so wish to apply for more than one post.
- Hence Submission of original documents shall be mandatory at the time of the interview.
- Likewise, a candidate may disqualify and exclude from the interview if he/she was convicted by the court of law. Hence dismissed/relieved/removed on unsatisfactory performance.
- Furthermore, knowingly furnishes any false information. Similarly, suppresses any information which may lead to his disqualification.
- Hence Attempts to obtain support for his candidature by improper means. However, tempers with the entries in his age and academic certificates. Similarly, Misbehave in the interview.
- Moreover, Errors / Omissions are subject to rectification. Hence Eligibility of Candidates shall as from the closing date of the application.
- Similarly, the decision of appointment made by the competent authority would final and non-questionable.
- Hence if the closing date fixed for the receipt of the application form falls on an official holiday. Similarly, the next working day shall consider as the closing date.