Higher Education Archives & Libraries Department HED KPK Jobs 2021
The Higher Education, Archives & Libraries Department, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa is searching for individuals of exceptional integrity, humility, and intellectual vision for the following positions. Hence possessing the qualification mentioned below for these vacancies in Higher Education Archives & Libraries Department HED KPK Jobs. The eligible candidates from across the Province can apply through the HED KPK Website. Similarly, one can get these Jobs in HED KPK Pakistan after the complete process. However, the Official Website of HED KPK http://hed.gkp.pk/.
Detail of Vacancies
The Last Date to Apply is 20th June 2021
Source: Daily DAWN
You may also visit KPPSC Jobs
Jobs in Higher Education Archives & Libraries Department KPK for Education Posts
|Title||Higher Education Archives & Libraries Department KPK Jobs 2021|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Hiring Organization||Higher Education Archives & Libraries Department KPK|
About HED KPK
Higher Education, Archives and Libraries Department set up to give reasonable quality training which accentuation on moving abilities and guaranteeing helpful mastering climate so as to foster information based economy. The Department continually attempts to elevate advanced education and to guarantee increment consumption by redesigning learning offices and guidelines through presentation of market situated courses, development of offices/foundation, arrangement of better prepared school personnel/workforce and chiefs. In accomplishing these objectives, the department workers 5531 school personnel at 189 colleges obliging 164,886 selected understudies (106,198 male and 58775 female).
Terms & Conditions
- However, the General concession of relaxation of upper age limits up to five years shall be available to all the candidates.
- Moreover, 05 years general relaxation in the upper age limit has clubbed. Similarly, in age limit besides other age relaxations as per Government policy as amended from time to time.
- Hence the minimum and maximum age of eligibility shall calculate from the closing date of applications.
- Consequently Age relaxation of 10 years, up to the age of 55 years for those Government Servants who have completed 02 years of continuous Government service. Likewise, on the closing date for receipt of applications vide office to order.
- In addition, any other age relaxation would be admissible as per Government Rules.
- However, Incomplete or improperly filled-in applications shall not entertain.
- Hence Candidates will have to submit separate online applications if so wish to apply for more than one post.
- Hence Submission of original documents shall be mandatory at the time of the interview.
- Likewise, a candidate may disqualify and exclude from the interview if he/she was convicted by the court of law. Hence dismissed/relieved/removed on unsatisfactory performance.
- Furthermore, knowingly furnishes any false information. Similarly, suppresses any information which may lead to his disqualification.
- Hence Attempts to obtain support for his candidature by improper means. However, tempers with the entries in his age and academic certificates. Similarly, Misbehave in the interview.
- Moreover, Errors / Omissions are subject to rectification. Hence Eligibility of Candidates shall as from the closing date of the application.
- Similarly, the decision of appointment made by the competent authority would final and non-questionable.
- Hence if the closing date fixed for the receipt of the application form falls on an official holiday. Similarly, the next working day shall consider as the closing date.