Are you looking for a job in the health department of Sindh? The Provincial Government is currently accepting applications for various positions in the health department. If you are interested in applying, read on to find out more about these jobs and how to apply. The Government of Sindh is now accepting applications for the following positions in the Health Department. The Sindh health department is now accepting applications for various jobs in Karachi and other parts of the province. This is a great opportunity for those who are interested in working in the health sector, as there are many exciting positions available. The Sindh Health Department has announced that they are now hiring for a variety of positions. These jobs will be available in the areas of public health, epidemiology, and others. There is also open availability for doctors and dentists as well as nurses and other medical personnel.
Detail of Vacancies
Source: Daily DAWN
You may also visit SPSC Jobs
Terms & Conditions for Health Department Sindh Jobs
- However, the General concession of relaxation of upper age limits up to five years shall be available to all the candidates.
- Moreover, 05 years of general relaxation in the upper age limit has clubbed. Similarly, in age limit besides other age relaxations as per Government policy as amended from time to time.
- Hence the minimum and maximum age of eligibility shall calculate from the closing date of applications.
- Consequently Age relaxation of 10 years, up to the age of 55 years for those Government Servants who have completed 02 years of continuous Government service. Likewise, on the closing date for receipt of applications vide office to order.
- In addition, any other age relaxation would be admissible as per Government Rules.
- However, Incomplete or improperly filled-in applications shall not entertain.
- Hence Candidates will have to submit separate online applications if so wish to apply for more than one post.
- Hence Submission of original documents shall be mandatory at the time of the interview.
- Likewise, a candidate may disqualify and exclude from the interview if he/she was convicted by the court of law. Hence dismissed/relieved/removed on unsatisfactory performance.
- Furthermore, knowingly furnishes any false information. Similarly, suppresses any information which may lead to his disqualification.
- Hence Attempts to obtain support for his candidature by improper means. However, tempers with the entries in his age and academic certificates. Similarly, Misbehave in the interview.
- Moreover, Errors / Omissions are subject to rectification. Hence Eligibility of Candidates shall as from the closing date of the application.
- Similarly, the decision of appointment made by the competent authority would final and non-questionable.
- Hence if the closing date fixed for the receipt of the application form falls on an official holiday. Similarly, the next working day shall consider as the closing date.