Hydrocarbon Development Institute of Pakistan HDIP Jobs 2021
HDIP Jobs 2021 Hydrocarbon Development Institute of Pakistan. Hydrocarbon Development Institute of Pakistan Islamabad invites Applications from suitable Pakistani nationals. Similarly, for recruitment to the following posts of PSDP funded project. Furthermore, appointments will be purely on a contract and merit basis. Hence the official Website of HDIP https://www.hdip.com.pk/.
Detail of Vacancies
The Last Date to Apply is 26th June 2021
Source: Daily DAWN
You may also visit FPSC Jobs
Jobs in Hydrocarbon Development Institute of Pakistan for Management Posts
|Title||Hydrocarbon Development Institute of Pakistan Jobs 2021|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Hiring Organization||Hydrocarbon Development Institute of Pakistan Islamabad|
Important Note for Hydrocarbon Development Institute of Pakistan HDIP Jobs
- Most noteworthy only shortlisted candidates will receive calls for tests/interviews.
- Hence Shortlisting will base on the Screening Test conducted.
- However, no TA / DA will be admissible to the candidates called for test/interview.
- Similarly incomplete applications will reject.
- Likewise, the Name of the post applied for should write boldly on the Top Right.
- However, Contact Nos. must provide for quick correspondence.
- Hence Application Forms, complete in all respects.
- All relevant documents/experience certificates and two passport-sized color photographs.
- Hence Information provided in the Application Forms will verify in case of an offer of appointment.
- Similarly, in case of any false or forged information, the Authority reserves the right to cancel candidature at any stage.
- Hence even after employment, if so revealed later. Furthermore, to initiate legal action against the applicant.
- Hence the Authority reserve the right to increase/decrease the number of posts at any stage.
- Similarly, In the case of foreign degrees, equivalent certificates from HEC must provide.
- However, an attractive salary package will offer to successful candidates.
- Hence Preference will give to those who possess the experience.
- Furthermore, all these Posts are against the merit quota. Furthermore, all vacancies will fill on a merit basis / observing regional quota.
- Hence please note that fulfilling the selection criteria does not guarantee to shortlist.
- However, if a large number of applicants meet selection criteria, only the most experienced would shortlist.
- Most noteworthy the organization reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of posts.
- Similarly, only one 2nd Division (with not less than 50% marks) in the entire academic career.
- Likewise, from Matric onwards will be acceptable for eligibility.
- Hence no 3rd Division is allowed in the entire academic career.
- However, for O-Level / A-Level, an equivalence certificate from the Inter Board Committee of Chairmen.