HBFC Jobs 2021 House Building Finance Company Limited. House Building Finance Company Limited (HBFC) is the country’s premier housing finance institution. The HBCF is providing affordable housing solutions to the low and middle-income groups of the Population. Similarly, the Company operates through its deep-rooted and national footprint of 51 branches across the country. As part of organizational transformation and to strengthen its human resource base. House Building Finance Company Limited HBFC is looking for high-caliber and dynamic professionals for the following contractual positions. Jobs in House Building Finance Company Limited. However, for detail visit the HBFC Website http://hbfc.com.pk/.
Detail of Vacancies
01 Assistant Vice President
02 Assistant Manager Finance
03 Risk Manager Information Security
04 Assistant Manager Credit Processing
05 Manager Compliance
06 Assistant Manager Legal Services
07 Assistant Manager Regulatory Compliance
Source: Daily Express
You may also visit FWO Jobs
Jobs in House Building Finance Company Limited for Management Posts
|Title||House Building Finance Company Limited Jobs 2021|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Hiring Organization||House Building Finance Company Limited|
Terms & Conditions House Building Finance Company Limited HBFC Jobs
- However, the General concession of relaxation of upper age limits up to five years shall be available to all the candidates.
- Moreover, 05 years of general relaxation in the upper age limit has clubbed. Similarly, in age limit besides other age relaxations as per Government policy as amended from time to time.
- Hence the minimum and maximum age of eligibility shall calculate from the closing date of applications.
- Consequently Age relaxation of 10 years, up to the age of 55 years for those Government Servants who have completed 02 years of continuous Government service. Likewise, on the closing date for receipt of applications vide office to order.
- In addition, any other age relaxation would be admissible as per Government Rules.
- However, Incomplete or improperly filled-in applications shall not entertain.
- Hence Candidates will have to submit separate online applications if so wish to apply for more than one post.
- Hence Submission of original documents shall be mandatory at the time of the interview.
- Likewise, a candidate may disqualify and exclude from the interview if he/she was convicted by the court of law. Hence dismissed/relieved/removed on unsatisfactory performance.
- Furthermore, knowingly furnishes any false information. Similarly, suppresses any information which may lead to his disqualification.
- Hence Attempts to obtain support for his candidature by improper means. However, tempers with the entries in his age and academic certificates. Similarly, Misbehave in the interview.
- Moreover, Errors / Omissions are subject to rectification. Hence Eligibility of Candidates shall as from the closing date of the application.
- Similarly, the decision of appointment made by the competent authority would final and non-questionable.
- Hence if the closing date fixed for the receipt of the application form falls on an official holiday. Similarly, the next working day shall consider as the closing date.