The Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa has announced the recruitment for different posts in various departments. You can check out the details about the required qualifications and how to apply. There are many open vacancies in different departments of the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, which can be viewed on this website. The candidates who qualify for the written test and interview will get a job in different departments of the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa government. The Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa is looking for qualified candidates to fill various positions. Some of the vacancies include Assistant Director, Chief Engineer, Deputy Commissioner, and more. If you are interested in these jobs then apply today! Do you want to work in the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa? You can apply for any job position that interests you or even multiple positions! Apply now and find out if you’re qualified for Jobs in Govt of KPK Pakistan today!
Detail of Vacancies
Data Entry Operator
Source: Daily Aaj
You may also visit KPK Police Jobs
Important Note for Govt of KPK Jobs
- Most noteworthy only shortlisted candidates will receive calls for tests/interviews.
- Hence how much weight can you lose with clenbuterol Shortlisting will base on the Screening Test conducted.
- However, no TA / DA will be admissible to the candidates called for test/interview.
- Similarly incomplete applications will reject.
- Likewise, the Name of the post applied for should write boldly on the Top Right.
- However, Contact Nos. must provide for quick correspondence.
- Hence Application Forms, complete in all respects.
- All relevant documents/experience certificates and two passport-sized color photographs.
- Hence Information provided in the Application Forms will verify in case of an offer of appointment.
- Similarly, in case of any false or forged information, the Authority reserves the right to cancel candidature at any stage.
- Hence even after employment, if so revealed later. Furthermore, to initiate legal action against the applicant.
- Hence the Authority reserve the right to increase/decrease the number of posts at any stage.
- Similarly, In the case of foreign degrees, equivalent certificates from HEC must provide.
- However, an attractive salary package will offer to successful candidates.
- Hence Preference will give to those who possess the experience.
- Furthermore, all these Posts are against the merit quota. Furthermore, all vacancies will fill on a merit basis / observing regional quota.
- Hence please note that fulfilling the selection criteria does not guarantee to shortlist.
- However, if a large number of applicants meet selection criteria, only the most experienced would shortlist.
- Most noteworthy the organization reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of posts.
- Similarly, only one 2nd Division (with not less than 50% marks) in the entire academic career.
- Likewise, from Matric onwards will be acceptable for eligibility.
- Hence no 3rd Division is allowed in the entire academic career.
- However, for O-Level / A-Level, an equivalence certificate from the Inter Board Committee of Chairmen.