Inspector-General of Police, CPO GB Police, Government of Gilgit Baltistan requires highly motivated and efficient individuals male and female. An attractive salary package commensurate to the applicant’s qualifications and experience shall be offered. Health and life insurance, and provident fund facilities are also available. However, in these GB Police, Government of Gilgit Baltistan careers, eligible candidates from across the country can apply through the Website. Similarly, one can get these Jobs in GB Police, Government of Gilgit Baltistan Pakistan after the complete process. However for detail visit GB Police Website https://gbp.gov.pk/.
Detail of Vacancies
Assistant Sub Inspector
Source: Daily Express
You may also visit ECP Jobs
Terms & Conditions for Gilgit Baltistan Police Jobs
- However, the General concession of relaxation of upper age limits up to five years shall be available to all the candidates.
- Moreover, 05 years of general relaxation in the upper age limit has clubbed. Similarly, in age limit besides other age relaxations as per Government policy as amended from time to time.
- Hence the minimum and maximum age of eligibility shall calculate from the closing date of applications.
- Consequently Age relaxation of 10 years, up to the age of 55 years for those Government Servants who have completed 02 years of continuous Government service. Likewise, on the closing date for receipt of applications vide office to order.
- In addition, any other age relaxation would be admissible as per Government Rules.
- However, Incomplete or improperly filled-in applications shall not entertain.
- Hence Candidates will have to submit separate online applications if so wish to apply for more than one post.
- Hence Submission of original documents shall be mandatory at the time of the interview.
- Likewise, a candidate may disqualify and exclude from the interview if he/she was convicted by a court of law. Hence dismissed/relieved/removed on unsatisfactory performance.
- Furthermore, knowingly furnishes any false information. Similarly, suppresses any information which may lead to his disqualification.
- Hence Attempts to obtain support for his candidature by improper means. However, tempers with the entries in his age and academic certificates. Similarly, Misbehaved in the interview.
- Moreover, Errors / Omissions are subject to rectification. Hence Eligibility of Candidates shall be as of the closing date of the application.
- Similarly, the decision of appointment made by the competent authority would final and non-questionable.
- Hence if the closing date fixed for the receipt of the application form falls on an official holiday. Similarly, the next working day shall consider the closing date.