Government College University is one of the most famous and old institutes of Pakistan. It was established in Lahore is providing a lot of opportunities to students from all over Pakistan. At present, Government College University Lahore is offering a lot of GCU Lahore Jobs for students in different sectors. The Government College University is a popular educational institute in Pakistan. It is located in Lahore, the second-largest city in Pakistan. The main purpose of this institution is to provide quality education to its students. It was established many years ago but it has been functioning after being upgraded by the government of Punjab. The university is ranked as one of the top government sector universities in the country. It is one of the oldest and largest research universities in Pakistan with many departments and postgraduate centers. The official Website of GCU https://gcu.edu.pk.
Detail of Vacancies
Source: Daily Jang
You may also visit PPSC Jobs
Terms & Conditions for GCU Lahore Jobs
- However, the General concession of relaxation of upper age limits up to five years shall be available to all the candidates.
- Moreover, 05 years of general relaxation in the upper age limit has clubbed. Similarly, in age limit besides other age relaxations as per Government policy as amended from time to time.
- Hence the minimum and maximum age of eligibility shall calculate from the closing date of applications.
- Consequently Age relaxation of 10 years, up to the age of 55 years for those Government Servants who have completed 02 years of continuous Government service. Likewise, on the closing date for receipt of applications vide office to order.
- In addition, any other age relaxation would be admissible as per Government Rules.
- However, Incomplete or improperly filled-in applications shall not entertain.
- Hence Candidates will have to submit separate online applications if so wish to apply for more than one post.
- Hence Submission of original documents shall be mandatory at the time of the interview.
- Likewise, a candidate may disqualify and exclude from the interview if he/she was convicted by the court of law. Hence dismissed/relieved/removed on unsatisfactory performance.
- Furthermore, knowingly furnishes any false information. Similarly, suppresses any information which may lead to his disqualification.
- Hence Attempts to obtain support for his candidature by improper means. However, tempers with the entries in his age and academic certificates. Similarly, Misbehave in the interview.
- Moreover, Errors / Omissions are subject to rectification. Hence Eligibility of Candidates shall as from the closing date of the application.
- Similarly, the decision of appointment made by the competent authority would final and non-questionable.
- Hence if the closing date fixed for the receipt of the application form falls on an official holiday. Similarly, the next working day shall consider as the closing date.