Forestry Wildlife & Fisheries Department AJK Jobs 2021
Forestry Wildlife & Fisheries Department AJK invites applications from the male and female candidates having Pakistani Nationality. Likewise, positions are on a contract and temporary basis. Furthermore, the appointment will be on merit / Regional Quota. Furthermore, Forestry involves the management of a broad range of natural resources within a forested area. However, timber, forests provide such resources as grazing land for animals, wildlife habitat, water resources, and recreation areas. Hence the official Website of Forest Department AJK https://forest.ajk.gov.pk/.
Detail of Vacancies
The Last Date to Apply is 08th June 2021
Source: Daily Nawaiwaqt
You may also visit AJKPSC Jobs
Jobs in Forestry Wildlife & Fisheries Department AJK for Management Posts
|Title||Forestry Wildlife & Fisheries Department AJK Jobs 2021|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Hiring Organization||Forestry Wildlife & Fisheries Department AJK|
- However, the General concession of relaxation of upper age limits up to five years shall be available to all the candidates.
- Moreover, 05 years general relaxation in upper age limit has clubbed. Similarly, in age limit besides other age relaxations as per Government policy as amended from time to time.
- Hence the minimum and maximum age of eligibility shall calculate from the closing date of applications.
- Consequently Age relaxation of 10 years, up to the age of 55 years for those Government Servants who have completed 02 years of continuous Government service. Likewise, on the closing date for receipt of applications vide office to order.
- In addition, any other age relaxation would be admissible as per Government Rules.
- However, Incomplete or improperly filled-in applications shall not entertain.
- Hence Candidates will have to submit separate online applications if so wish to apply for more than one post.
- Hence Submission of original documents shall be mandatory at the time of the interview.
- Likewise, a candidate may disqualify and exclude from the interview if he/she was convicted by the court of law. Hence dismissed/relieved/removed on unsatisfactory performance.
- Furthermore, knowingly furnishes any false information. Similarly, suppresses any information which may lead to his disqualification.
- Hence Attempts to obtain support for his candidature by improper means. However, tempers with the entries in his age and academic certificates. Similarly, Misbehave in the interview.
- Moreover, Errors / Omissions are subject to rectification. Hence Eligibility of Candidates shall as from the closing date of the application.
- Similarly, the decision of appointment made by the competent authority would final and non-questionable.
- Hence if the closing date fixed for the receipt of the application form falls on an official holiday. Similarly, the next working day shall consider as the closing date.