Federal Judicial Academy Islamabad FJA Jobs 2021
FJA Jobs 2021 Federal Judicial Academy Islamabad. Federal Judicial Academy FJA invites applications from suitable, qualified, and experienced individuals. Hence from amongst the persons possessing the qualifications and other conditions for appointment against the following positions. Federal Judicial Academy is an Institution of Excellence focused on proceeding with the proficient improvement of an autonomous and responsible legal executive for quick and economical equity that maintains the qualities in accordance with the goals of individuals of Pakistan. The Federal Judicial Academy needs to give proceeding with legal schooling dependent on research for improved capability and polished methodology of central participants of equity area. However, for detail visit FJA Website https://www.fja.gov.pk/.
Detail of Vacancies
The Last Date to Apply is 19th July 2021
Source: Daily Jang
You may also visit FPSC Jobs
Jobs in Federal Judicial Academy for Managment Posts
|Title||Federal Judicial Academy Jobs 2021|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Hiring Organization||Federal Judicial Academy Islamabad|
Important Note for Federal Judicial Academy Islamabad FJA Jobs
- Most noteworthy only shortlisted candidates will receive calls for tests/interviews.
- Hence Shortlisting will base on the Screening Test conducted.
- However, no TA / DA will be admissible to the candidates called for test/interview.
- Similarly incomplete applications will reject.
- Likewise, the Name of the post applied for should write boldly on the Top Right.
- However, Contact Nos. must provide for quick correspondence.
- Hence Application Forms, complete in all respects.
- All relevant documents/experience certificates and two passport-sized color photographs.
- Hence Information provided in the Application Forms will verify in case of an offer of appointment.
- Similarly, in case of any false or forged information, the Authority reserves the right to cancel candidature at any stage.
- Hence even after employment, if so revealed later. Furthermore, to initiate legal action against the applicant.
- Hence the Authority reserve the right to increase/decrease the number of posts at any stage.
- Similarly, In the case of foreign degrees, equivalent certificates from HEC must provide.
- However, an attractive salary package will offer to successful candidates.
- Hence Preference will give to those who possess the experience.
- Furthermore, all these Posts are against the merit quota. Furthermore, all vacancies will fill on a merit basis / observing regional quota.
- Hence please note that fulfilling the selection criteria does not guarantee to shortlist.
- However, if a large number of applicants meet selection criteria, only the most experienced would shortlist.
- Most noteworthy the organization reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of posts.
- Similarly, only one 2nd Division (with not less than 50% marks) in the entire academic career.
- Likewise, from Matric onwards will be acceptable for eligibility.
- Hence no 3rd Division is allowed in the entire academic career.
- However, for O-Level / A-Level, an equivalence certificate from the Inter Board Committee of Chairmen.