Finance Department Punjab Jobs 2021 in Lahore
Finance Department Punjab Jobs 2021 in Lahore. Government of the Punjab, Finance Department intends to hire multi-disciplinary qualified professionals. Hence with management experience to fill different positions in the Public Financial Management Unit (PFMU), Finance Department. However, a comprehensive PFM Reform Strategy is developing in consultation with International Development Partners for Punjab to adopt improved Public Financial Management (PFM) Practices. Similarly, Government is very keen on initiating implementation of major PFM Reform e.g. e Procurements, Pension Reforms, development of Tax Analytics capacity, etc. Likewise, whenever required in achieving the goals assigned to these as per the vision of the Government. Hence the Public Financial Management Unit (PFM), Finance Department invites applications from eligible candidates having the following qualifications and experience in the relevant field. However, for detail visit Punjab Finance Department Website http://www.finance.punjab.gov.pk/.
Detail of Vacancies
01 Head Public Financial Management Unit
02 Public Financial Management Specialist
03 Taxation Specialist
04 Management Information System Specialist
05 Procurement Specialist
06 Legal Affairs Specialist
07 Asset Management Specialist
08 Project Finance Specialist
09 Business Process Re-Engineering Specialist
10 Communication Specialist
11 MTBF Expert
12 SAP Expert
13 Econometric Modeling Expert
14 Macroeconomic Policy Expert
15 Tax Expert
16 e-Procurement Expert
17 IT Expert
18 MIS Expert
19 Legal Affairs Expert
20 Asset Management Expert
21 Project Finance Expert
22 Business Process Reengineering Expert
23 Statistical Analyst
24 Economic Analyst
25 Tax Analyst
26 MIS Analyst
27 Business Process Reengineering Analyst
28 Web / Graphic Designer
The Last Date to Apply is 26th February 2021
Source: Daily Express
Government of the Punjab Finance Department Management Posts Lahore 2021
|Title||Finance Department Punjab Jobs 2021|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Hiring Organization||Finance Department Punjab Lahore|
General Terms & Conditions
- Most noteworthy only shortlisted candidates will receive calls for tests/interviews.
- Hence Shortlisting will base on the Screening Test conducted.
- However, no TA / DA will be admissible to the candidates called for test/interview.
- Similarly incomplete applications will reject.
- Likewise, the Name of the post applied for should write boldly on the Top Right.
- However, Contact Nos. must provide for quick correspondence.
- Hence Application Forms, complete in all respects.
- All relevant documents/experience certificates and two passport-sized color photographs.
- Hence Information provided in the Application Forms will verify in case of an offer of appointment.
- Similarly, in case of any false or forged information, the Authority reserves the right to cancel candidature at any stage.
- Hence even after employment, if so revealed later. Furthermore, to initiate legal action against the applicant.
- Hence the Authority reserve the right to increase/decrease the number of posts at any stage.
- Similarly, In the case of foreign degrees, equivalent certificates from HEC must provide.
- However, an attractive salary package will offer to successful candidates.
- Hence Preference will give to those who possess the experience.
- Furthermore, all these Posts are against the merit quota. Furthermore, all vacancies will fill on a merit basis / observing regional quota.
- Hence please note that fulfilling the selection criteria does not guarantee to shortlist.
- However, if a large number of applicants meet selection criteria, only the most experienced would shortlist.
- Most noteworthy the organization reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of posts.
- Similarly, only one 2nd Division (with not less than 50% marks) in the entire academic career.
- Likewise, from Matric onwards will be acceptable for eligibility.
- Hence no 3rd Division is allowed in the entire academic career.
- However, for O-Level / A-Level, an equivalence certificate from the Inter Board Committee of Chairmen.
- Hence we are an equal opportunity employer seeking diversity in terms of gender, culture, and expertise.
- Furthermore, Candidates must possess an educational degree recognized from HEC recognized institute.
- Similarly, all shortlisting and selection shall base on merit only. A most noteworthy use of any means to influence the recruitment process will lead to disqualification of the candidate.
- However, the final selection will be subject to clearing the Test/Panel Interview.
- Similarly, degree verification and medical certificate. Also, shortlisted candidates will adjust in regional offices based on their domicile.
- Furthermore, one-year trainee assignments do not constitute an employee-employer relationship.
- Similarly, there is no obligation on the company to offer regular employment to trainees on completion of the training period.
- Likewise, this term is only for trainees. Hence use a separate application form and bank deposit slip for applying for more than one post.
- Most noteworthy incomplete applications shall not be considered.
- Hence the positions will fill strictly on a merit basis in a transparent manner. Similarly, in accordance with the recruitment policy of the Government.
- Most noteworthy these positions are purely on a contract basis.
- Copies of testimonials/documents, however, be provided by the candidates who qualify for the screening test.
- Hence as and when required by the appointing authority for scrutiny purposes.
- Similarly test Date, Time & Venue will mention on Roll No. Slip.
- Likewise, No separate Call Letter will be issued to candidates for screening test through postal courier means.
- Please keep your documents and passport size scanned picture with you.
- Hence Read the instructions thoroughly before filling the online application form.
- However, unclaimed qualification will not accept. Hence Applicants already in Government service.
- Furthermore, should apply through proper channel. Hence In case of selection, the applicants will have to resign. Similarly, from Government service before the appointment.