Federal Land Commission Islamabad Jobs. Department of Federal Agriculture Reforms, Federal Land Commission Islamabad, Government of Pakistan seeks applications from male and female candidates having Pakistani Nationality. Hence for the posts of Inspection Officer, Assistant Inspection Officer, Assistant Private Secretary, Assistant, Stenotypist. Similarly, Upper Division Clerk, UDC, Lower Division Clerk, LDC, Driver, Naib Qasid, Farash, Chowkidar, and Sweeper.
Vacancies / Positions
Inspection Officer BPS-17
Assistant Inspection Officer BPS-16
Assistant Private Secretary BPS-16
Upper Division Clerk UDC BPS-11
Lower Division Clerk LDC BPS-09
Naib Qasid BPS-01
Source: Daily DAWN
You should also visit ZTBL Jobs
Instructions for Federal Land Commission Islamabad Jobs
- Hence we are an equal-opportunity employer seeking diversity in terms of gender, culture, and expertise.
- Furthermore, Candidates must possess an educational degree recognized by an HEC-recognized institute.
- Similarly, all shortlisting and selection shall base on merit only. A most noteworthy use of any means to influence the recruitment process will lead to the disqualification of the candidate.
- However, the final selection will be subject to clearing the Test/Panel Interview.
- Similarly, degree verification and medical certificate. Also, shortlisted candidates will adjust in regional offices based on their domicile.
- Furthermore, one-year trainee assignments do not constitute an employee-employer relationship.
- Similarly, there is no obligation on the company to offer regular employment to trainees on completion of the training period.
- Likewise, this term is only for trainees. Hence use a separate application form and bank deposit slip for applying for more than one post.
- Most noteworthy incomplete applications shall not be considered.
- Hence the positions will fill strictly on a merit basis in a transparent manner. Similarly, in accordance with the recruitment policy of the Government.
- Most noteworthy these positions are purely on a contract basis.
- Copies of testimonials/documents, however, be provided by the candidates who qualify for the screening test.
- Hence as and when required by the appointing authority for scrutiny purposes.
- Similarly test Date, Time & Venue will mention on Roll No. Slip.
- Likewise, No separate Call Letter will be issued to candidates for screening tests through postal courier means.
- Please keep your documents and passport-size scanned pictures with you.
- Hence Read the instructions thoroughly before filling out the online application form.
- However, unclaimed qualifications will not accept. Hence Applicants are already in Government service.
- Furthermore, should apply through proper channels. Hence In case of selection, the applicants will have to resign. Similarly, from Government service before the appointment.