Welcome to the Education Department KPK Jobs Pakistan, a gateway to the plethora of educational opportunities in Pakistan. The Department is committed to providing all-around quality education at all levels. The ideal source for information regarding education in government schools in KPK Province. The KPK Education Department, which comes under the administrative control of the Ministry of Education, is responsible for overseeing primary, secondary, and higher education in KPK. The department is headed by Secretary. The Education Department, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan has established an effective system of Education, Literacy, Adult, and Non Formal education department. Most of the people in the province have been deprived of formal education. Thus the literacy rate is very low and the Education system has broken down due to a lack of resources. To resolve this crisis government came up with some policies and projects to achieve this target at the local and national levels.
Detail of Vacancies
CT IT Teacher
Source: Daily Aaj
You may also visit KPK Govt Jobs
Important Note for Education Department KPK Jobs
- Most noteworthy only shortlisted candidates will receive calls for tests/interviews.
- Hence Shortlisting will base on the Screening Test conducted.
- However, no TA / DA will be admissible to the candidates called for test/interview.
- Similarly incomplete applications will reject.
- Likewise, the Name of the post applied for should write boldly on the Top Right.
- However, Contact Nos. must provide for quick correspondence.
- Hence Application Forms, complete in all respects.
- All relevant documents/experience certificates and two passport-sized color photographs.
- Hence Information provided in the Application Forms will verify in case of an offer of appointment.
- Similarly, in case of any false or forged information, the Authority reserves the right to cancel candidature at any stage.
- Hence even after employment, if so revealed later. Furthermore, to initiate legal action against the applicant.
- Hence the Authority reserve the right to increase/decrease the number of posts at any stage.
- Similarly, In the case of foreign degrees, equivalent certificates from HEC must provide.
- However, an attractive salary package will offer to successful candidates.
- Hence Preference will give to those who possess the experience.
- Furthermore, all these Posts are against the merit quota. Furthermore, all vacancies will fill on a merit basis / observing regional quota.
- Hence please note that fulfilling the selection criteria does not guarantee to shortlist.
- However, if a large number of applicants meet selection criteria, only the most experienced would shortlist.
- Most noteworthy the organization reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of posts.
- Similarly, only one 2nd Division (with not less than 50% marks) in the entire academic career.
- Likewise, from Matric onwards will be acceptable for eligibility.
- Hence no 3rd Division is allowed in the entire academic career.
- However, for O-Level / A-Level, an equivalence certificate from the Inter Board Committee of Chairmen.