District Health Office Bannu Jobs 2021 DHO Bannu
District Health Office Bannu Jobs 2021 DHO Bannu. DHO Bannu, District Health Office Bannu invites applications from the male and female candidates having Pakistani Nationality. Likewise, positions are on a contract and temporary basis. Furthermore, the appointment will be on merit / Regional Quota.
Detail of Vacancies
01 CT Surgical
02 CT Radiology
03 CT Anesthesia
04 CT Dental
05 CT Pathology
06 CT Pharmacy
07 PHC Technician (MP)
08 PHC Technician (MCH/LHVs)
09 CT Pharmacy
10 Medical Technicians
11 EPI Technicians
The Last Date to Apply is 12th April 2021
Source: Daily Express
Health Department Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Medical Posts Bannu 2021
|Title||District Health Office Bannu Jobs 2021|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Hiring Organization||District Health Office DHO Bannu|
- Most noteworthy only shortlisted candidates will receive calls for tests/interviews.
- Hence Shortlisting will base on the Screening Test conducted.
- However, no TA / DA will be admissible to the candidates called for test/interview.
- Similarly incomplete applications will reject.
- Likewise, the Name of the post applied for should write boldly on the Top Right.
- However, Contact Nos. must provide for quick correspondence.
- Hence Application Forms, complete in all respects.
- All relevant documents/experience certificates and two passport-sized color photographs.
- Hence Information provided in the Application Forms will verify in case of an offer of appointment.
- Similarly, in case of any false or forged information, the Authority reserves the right to cancel candidature at any stage.
- Hence even after employment, if so revealed later. Furthermore, to initiate legal action against the applicant.
- Hence the Authority reserve the right to increase/decrease the number of posts at any stage.
- Similarly, In the case of foreign degrees, equivalent certificates from HEC must provide.
- However, an attractive salary package will offer to successful candidates.
- Hence Preference will give to those who possess the experience.
- Furthermore, all these Posts are against the merit quota. Furthermore, all vacancies will fill on a merit basis / observing regional quota.
- Hence please note that fulfilling the selection criteria does not guarantee to shortlist.
- However, if a large number of applicants meet selection criteria, only the most experienced would shortlist.
- Most noteworthy the organization reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of posts.
- Similarly, only one 2nd Division (with not less than 50% marks) in the entire academic career.
- Likewise, from Matric onwards will be acceptable for eligibility.
- Hence no 3rd Division is allowed in the entire academic career.
- However, for O-Level / A-Level, an equivalence certificate from the Inter Board Committee of Chairmen.