The Capital University of Science & Technology CUST Islamabad, Government of Pakistan is looking forward to hiring dynamic, qualified, and experienced faculty. Hence for the positions of Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, and Lecturer. The Capital University of Science & Technology is established by a federal charter and vested with the authority to award degrees at various levels in all disciplines. However, it started functioning in 1998 as the Islamabad Campus of Mohammad Ali Jinnah University (MAJU) Karachi. Similarly, it achieved its recognition in the country and abroad by maintaining excellent academic standards. As per CUST Jobs Act, it is a comprehensive institution that can have faculties. Likewise, including, but not limited to, Engineering, Medicines, Natural Sciences, Management, Computing, Humanities, and Arts. Hence for detail visit the CUST Website https://cust.edu.pk/.
Detail of Vacancies
Source: Daily the news
You may also visit NUST Jobs
Terms & Conditions for Capital University of Science & Technology CUST Jobs
- However, the General concession of relaxation of upper age limits up to five years shall be available to all the candidates.
- Moreover, 05 years of general relaxation in the upper age limit has clubbed. Similarly, in age limit besides other age relaxations as per Government policy as amended from time to time.
- Hence the minimum and maximum age of eligibility shall calculate from the closing date of applications.
- Consequently Age relaxation of 10 years, up to the age of 55 years for those Government Servants who have completed 02 years of continuous Government service. Likewise, on the closing date for receipt of applications vide office to order.
- In addition, any other age relaxation would be admissible as per Government Rules.
- However, Incomplete or improperly filled-in applications shall not entertain.
- Hence Candidates will have to submit separate online applications if so wish to apply for more than one post.
- Hence Submission of original documents shall be mandatory at the time of the interview.
- Likewise, a candidate may disqualify and exclude from the interview if he/she was convicted by a court of law. Hence dismissed/relieved/removed on unsatisfactory performance.
- Furthermore, knowingly furnishes any false information. Similarly, suppresses any information which may lead to his disqualification.
- Hence Attempts to obtain support for his candidature by improper means. However, tempers with the entries in his age and academic certificates. Similarly, Misbehave in the interview.
- Moreover, Errors / Omissions are subject to rectification. Hence Eligibility of Candidates shall as from the closing date of the application.
- Similarly, the decision of appointment made by the competent authority would final and non-questionable.
- Hence if the closing date fixed for the receipt of the application form falls on an official holiday. Similarly, the next working day shall consider the closing date.