Culture Tourism Antiquities & Archives Department Sindh Jobs 2021
Culture Tourism Antiquities & Archives Department Sindh Jobs 2021. The Culture Tourism Antiquities & Archives Department Sindh invites online Applications. Hence from highly motivated and efficient individuals male and female through SIBA Testing Services STS. However, for more detail visit Sindh Culture Website https://sindhculture.gov.pk/.
Detail of Vacancies
02 Oriental Assistant
03 Field Technician
04 Steno Typist
05 Craft Assistant
06 Computer Operator
07 Data Input Operator
08 Data Processing
10 Junior Clerk
12 Site Supervisor
13 Gallery Assistant
18 Scout Guide
19 Site Supervisor
20 Technical Assistant
21 Photo printer
22 Booking Clerk
23 Store Keeper
24 Telephone Operator
26 Account Clerk
27 Steno Typist
28 Assistant Chemist
29 Assistant Archivist
30 Lab Assistant
33 Fire Fighting
36 Video Technician
38 Junior Clerk
39 Music Teacher
40 Technical Assistant
41 Account Assistant
42 Counter Clerk
44 Guide Scout
45 Gate Sergeant
46 Library Assistant
47 Steno Typist
49 Junior Clerk
50 Accounts Assistant
51 Urdu Typist
52 Sindhi Typist
53 Counter Clerk
The Last Date to Apply is 17th May 2021
Source: Daily DAWN
You may also visit SPSC Jobs
The Culture Tourism Antiquities & Archives Department Management Posts Karachi 2021
|Title||Culture Tourism Antiquities & Archives Department Sindh Jobs 2021|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Hiring Organization||Culture Tourism Antiquities & Archives Department Sindh|
Terms & Conditions
- However, the General concession of relaxation of upper age limits up to five years shall be available to all the candidates.
- Moreover, 05 years general relaxation in upper age limit has clubbed. Similarly, in age limit besides other age relaxations as per Government policy as amended from time to time.
- Hence the minimum and maximum age of eligibility shall calculate from the closing date of applications.
- Consequently Age relaxation of 10 years, up to the age of 55 years for those Government Servants who have completed 02 years of continuous Government service. Likewise, on the closing date for receipt of applications vide office to order.
- In addition, any other age relaxation would be admissible as per Government Rules.
- However, Incomplete or improperly filled-in applications shall not entertain.
- Hence Candidates will have to submit separate online applications if so wish to apply for more than one post.
- Hence Submission of original documents shall be mandatory at the time of the interview.
- Likewise, a candidate may disqualify and exclude from the interview if he/she was convicted by the court of law. Hence dismissed/relieved/removed on unsatisfactory performance.
- Furthermore, knowingly furnishes any false information. Similarly, suppresses any information which may lead to his disqualification.
- Hence Attempts to obtain support for his candidature by improper means. However, tempers with the entries in his age and academic certificates. Similarly, Misbehave in the interview.
- Moreover, Errors / Omissions are subject to rectification. Hence Eligibility of Candidates shall as from the closing date of the application.
- Similarly, the decision of appointment made by the competent authority would final and non-questionable.
- Hence if the closing date fixed for the receipt of the application form falls on an official holiday. Similarly, the next working day shall consider as the closing date.
- Most noteworthy only shortlisted candidates will receive calls for tests/interviews.
- Hence Shortlisting will base on the Screening Test conducted.
- However, no TA / DA will be admissible to the candidates called for test/interview.
- Similarly incomplete applications will reject.
- Likewise, the Name of the post applied for should write boldly on the Top Right.
- However, Contact Nos. must provide for quick correspondence.
- Hence Application Forms, complete in all respects.
- All relevant documents/experience certificates and two passport-sized color photographs.
- Hence Information provided in the Application Forms will verify in case of an offer of appointment.
- Similarly, in case of any false or forged information, the Authority reserves the right to cancel candidature at any stage.
- Hence even after employment, if so revealed later. Furthermore, to initiate legal action against the applicant.
- Hence the Authority reserve the right to increase/decrease the number of posts at any stage.
- Similarly, In the case of foreign degrees, equivalent certificates from HEC must provide.
- However, an attractive salary package will offer to successful candidates.
- Hence Preference will give to those who possess the experience.
- Furthermore, all these Posts are against the merit quota. Furthermore, all vacancies will fill on a merit basis / observing regional quota.
- Hence please note that fulfilling the selection criteria does not guarantee to shortlist.
- However, if a large number of applicants meet selection criteria, only the most experienced would shortlist.
- Most noteworthy the organization reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of posts.
- Similarly, only one 2nd Division (with not less than 50% marks) in the entire academic career.
- Likewise, from Matric onwards will be acceptable for eligibility.
- Hence no 3rd Division is allowed in the entire academic career.
- However, for O-Level / A-Level, an equivalence certificate from the Inter Board Committee of Chairmen.