The Civil Secretariat Peshawar Jobs has been posted and is looking for skilled individuals to fill vacant positions. Civil Secretariat Peshawar is a government entity that recruits people in the country of Pakistan. If you are interested, apply now! The Civil Secretariat is a government department in Peshawar that is responsible for providing administrative support to the provincial and district governments. They are looking for individuals who have at least five years of experience in their respective fields. The job description includes: Providing professional, prompt, and courteous service to citizens, public officials, and visitors; Similarly, Maintaining an organized office environment; Likewise, Processing documents and information requests in a timely manner; Hence Ensuring all records are accurate and up to date with current data. Learn more about this opportunity here! Civil Secretariat Peshawar careers are employment opportunities that you should not miss.
Detail of Vacancies
Source: Daily the news
You may also visit KPPSC Jobs
Important Note for Civil Secretariat Peshawar Jobs
- Most noteworthy only shortlisted candidates will receive calls for tests/interviews.
- Hence Shortlisting will base on the Screening Test conducted.
- However, no TA / DA will be admissible to the candidates called for test/interview.
- Similarly incomplete applications will reject.
- Likewise, the Name of the post applied for should write boldly on the Top Right.
- However, Contact Nos. must provide for quick correspondence.
- Hence Application Forms, are complete in all respects.
- All relevant documents/experience certificates and two passport-sized color photographs.
- Hence Information provided in the Application Forms will verify in case of an offer of appointment.
- Similarly, in case of any false or forged information, the Authority reserves the right to cancel candidature at any stage.
- Hence even after employment, if so revealed later. Furthermore, to initiate legal action against the applicant.
- Hence the Authority reserve the right to increase/decrease the number of posts at any stage.
- Similarly, In the case of foreign degrees, equivalent certificates from HEC must provide.
- However, an attractive salary package will offer to successful candidates.
- Hence Preference will give to those who possess the experience.
- Furthermore, all these Posts are against the merit quota. Furthermore, all vacancies will fill on a merit basis/observing regional quota.
- Hence please note that fulfilling the selection criteria does not guarantee to shortlist.
- However, if a large number of applicants meet the selection criteria, only the most experienced would shortlist.
- Most noteworthy the organization reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of posts.
- Similarly, only one 2nd Division (with not less than 50% marks) in the entire academic career.
- Likewise, from Matric onwards will be acceptable for eligibility.
- Hence no 3rd Division is allowed in the entire academic career.
- However, for O-Level / A-Level, an equivalence certificate from the Inter Board Committee of Chairmen.