Central Power Generation Company Limited CPGCL is a Public Sector Power Generation Company located in Guddu District Kashmore (Sindh). CPGCL significantly contributes to the socio-economic development of the country by producing optimum electrical energy. Hence primarily responsible for technical innovation, economically viable, socially responsible for efficient generation of electricity and managing the Operation & Maintenance system of the Power Plant in the best interest of the Nation. The Company is seeking a highly experienced, dynamic, and vibrant candidate for the following positions to properly supervise the operation & maintenance of the Plant. Similarly, ensure corporate planning, maintain better Corporate Management and Industrial peace, improve financial health &controls, look forward to the business of the Company at all levels, and take up the issues of the company with Stakeholders.
Detail of Vacancies
Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
Source: Daily Express
You may also visit WAPDA Jobs
Instructions for Central Power Generation Company Limited CPGCL Jobs
- Hence we are an equal opportunity employer seeking diversity in terms of gender, culture, and expertise.
- Furthermore, Candidates must possess an educational degree recognized by HEC recognized institute.
- Similarly, all shortlisting and selection shall base on merit only. A most noteworthy use of any means to influence the recruitment process will lead to the disqualification of the candidate.
- However, the final selection will be subject to clearing the Test/Panel Interview.
- Similarly, degree verification and medical certificate. Also, shortlisted candidates will adjust in regional offices based on their domicile.
- Furthermore, one-year trainee assignments do not constitute an employee-employer relationship.
- Similarly, there is no obligation on the company to offer regular employment to trainees on completion of the training period.
- Likewise, this term is only for trainees. Hence use a separate application form and bank deposit slip for applying for more than one post.
- Most noteworthy incomplete applications shall not be considered.
- Hence the positions will fill strictly on a merit basis in a transparent manner. Similarly, in accordance with the recruitment policy of the Government.
- Most noteworthy these positions are purely on a contract basis.
- Copies of testimonials/documents, however, be provided by the candidates who qualify for the screening test.
- Hence as and when required by the appointing authority for scrutiny purposes.
- Similarly test Date, Time & Venue will mention on Roll No. Slip.
- Likewise, No separate Call Letter will be issued to candidates for screening tests through postal courier means.
- Please keep your documents and passport size scanned picture with you.
- Hence Read the instructions thoroughly before filling out the online application form.
- However, unclaimed qualifications will not accept. Hence Applicants are already in Government service.
- Furthermore, should apply through proper channels. Hence In case of selection, the applicants will have to resign. Similarly, from Government service before the appointment.