Bahauddin Zakariya University BZU Multan Jobs 2021
Bahauddin Zakariya University Multan BZU Multan Jobs 2020. The Bahauddin Zakariya University Multan BZU, Government of Punjab invites applications from Pakistani Nationals for the following positions. However, for more detail visit BZU Website www.bzu.edu.pk.
Detail of Vacancies
Logistics & Supply Chain
Fiber & Textile Technology
The Last Date to Apply is 30th June 2021
Source: Daily the news
The Bahauddin Zakariya University Multan BZU Education Posts Multan 2021
|Title||Bahauddin Zakariya University Multan Jobs 2021|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Hiring Organization||The Bahauddin Zakariya University Multan|
You may also visit NUST Jobs
- Hence we are an equal opportunity employer seeking diversity in terms of gender, culture, and expertise.
- Furthermore, Candidates must possess an educational degree recognized from HEC recognized institutes.
- Similarly, all shortlisting and selection shall base on merit only. A most noteworthy use of any means to influence the recruitment process will lead to disqualification of the candidate.
- However, the final selection will be subject to clearing the Test/Panel Interview.
- Similarly, degree verification and medical certificate. Also, shortlisted candidates will adjust in regional offices based on their domicile.
- Furthermore, one-year trainee assignments do not constitute an employee-employer relationship.
- Similarly, there is no obligation on the company to offer regular employment to trainees on completion of the training period.
- Likewise, this term is only for trainees. Hence use a separate application form and bank deposit slip for applying for more than one post.
- Most noteworthy incomplete applications shall not be considered.
- Hence the positions will fill strictly on a merit basis in a transparent manner. Similarly, in accordance with the recruitment policy of the Government.
- Most noteworthy these positions are purely on a contract basis.
- Copies of testimonials/documents, however, be provided by the candidates who qualify for the screening test.
- Hence as and when required by the appointing authority for scrutiny purposes.
- Similarly test Date, Time & Venue will mention on Roll No. Slip.
- Likewise, No separate Call Letter will be issued to candidates for screening tests through postal courier means.
- Please keep your documents and passport size scanned picture with you.
- Hence Read the instructions thoroughly before filling the online application form.
- However, unclaimed qualifications will not accept. Hence Applicants already in Government service.
- Furthermore, should apply through proper channel. Hence In case of selection, the applicants will have to resign. Similarly, from Government service before the appointment.
- Most noteworthy only shortlisted candidates will receive calls for tests/interviews.
- Hence Shortlisting will base on the Screening Test conducted.
- However, no TA / DA will be admissible to the candidates called for test/interview.
- Similarly incomplete applications will reject.
- Likewise, the Name of the post applied for should write boldly on the Top Right.
- However, Contact Nos. must provide for quick correspondence.
- Hence Application Forms, complete in all respects.
- All relevant documents/experience certificates and two passport-sized color photographs.
- Hence Information provided in the Application Forms will verify in case of an offer of appointment.
- Similarly, in case of any false or forged information, the Authority reserves the right to cancel candidature at any stage.
- Hence even after employment, if so revealed later. Furthermore, to initiate legal action against the applicant.
- Hence the Authority reserve the right to increase/decrease the number of posts at any stage.
- Similarly, In the case of foreign degrees, equivalent certificates from HEC must provide.
- However, an attractive salary package will offer to successful candidates.
- Hence Preference will give to those who possess the experience.
- Furthermore, all these Posts are against the merit quota. Furthermore, all vacancies will fill on a merit basis / observing regional quota.
- Hence please note that fulfilling the selection criteria does not guarantee to shortlist.
- However, if a large number of applicants meet selection criteria, only the most experienced would shortlist.
- Most noteworthy the organization reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of posts.
- Similarly, only one 2nd Division (with not less than 50% marks) in the entire academic career.
- Likewise, from Matric onwards will be acceptable for eligibility.
- Hence no 3rd Division is allowed in the entire academic career.
- However, for O-Level / A-Level, an equivalence certificate from the Inter Board Committee of Chairmen.