AFIC is the largest cardiology institute in Pakistan. It has a rich history of providing quality healthcare to patients, with some of its key missions being research and development, training physicians and nurses, postgraduate medical education for undergraduate medical students, professional continuing education courses for health care professionals. AFIC Jobs are available for eligible candidates. The Armed Forces Institute of Cardiology (AFIC) is one of the many military training institutes that have vacancies in Pakistan. The AFIC provides education and training to personnel in medical sciences, cardiology, General Medicine, and other allied fields. They offer a variety of courses such as Basic Cardiac Life Support, Advanced Cardiac Life Support, Neonatal Resuscitation Program Training Course, Emergency Medical Technician-Basic Training Course, etc. If you are interested in working at the AFIC in Pakistan, be sure to check out our website for more information on current job openings. Thank you for your interest!
Detail of Vacancies
AC Ref Technician
Aluminum Technician/Glass Fitter
CD Room Technician
Lower Division Clerk LDC/Computer Operator
Civilian Workshop Assistant
High Skilled – II Technician
Barber Special Services
Dead Body Handler
The Last Date to Apply is 19th July 2021
Source: Daily Express
You may also visit Army Jobs
Important Note for Armed Forces Institute of Cardiology AFIC & NIHD Jobs
- Most noteworthy only shortlisted candidates will receive calls for tests/interviews.
- Hence Shortlisting will base on the Screening Test conducted.
- However, no TA / DA will be admissible to the candidates called for test/interview.
- Similarly incomplete applications will reject.
- Likewise, the Name of the post applied for should write boldly on the Top Right.
- However, Contact Nos. must provide for quick correspondence.
- Hence Application Forms, complete in all respects.
- All relevant documents/experience certificates and two passport-sized color photographs.
- Hence Information provided in the Application Forms will verify in case of an offer of appointment.
- Similarly, in case of any false or forged information, the Authority reserves the right to cancel candidature at any stage.
- Hence even after employment, if so revealed later. Furthermore, to initiate legal action against the applicant.
- Hence the Authority reserve the right to increase/decrease the number of posts at any stage.
- Similarly, In the case of foreign degrees, equivalent certificates from HEC must provide.
- However, an attractive salary package will offer to successful candidates.
- Hence Preference will give to those who possess the experience.
- Furthermore, all these Posts are against the merit quota. Furthermore, all vacancies will fill on a merit basis / observing regional quota.
- Hence please note that fulfilling the selection criteria does not guarantee to shortlist.
- However, if a large number of applicants meet selection criteria, only the most experienced would shortlist.
- Most noteworthy the organization reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of posts.
- Similarly, only one 2nd Division (with not less than 50% marks) in the entire academic career.
- Likewise, from Matric onwards will be acceptable for eligibility.
- Hence no 3rd Division is allowed in the entire academic career.
- However, for O-Level / A-Level, an equivalence certificate from the Inter Board Committee of Chairmen.