Al Hussan Education & Training Saudi Arabia Jobs 2021
Al Hussan Education & Training Saudi Arabia is seeking applications for filling the following positions. Hence from highly committed and motivated professionals with a proven track record in respective fields. Jobs in Al Hussan Group PO Box 328 Dammam Saudi Arabia. However, to apply online visit Al Hussan Education Website https://www.alhussan.edu.sa/en.
Detail of Vacancies
Non-Teaching Staff as
The Last Date to Apply is not mentioned
Source: Daily DAWN
You may also visit Qatar Jobs
Jobs in Al Hussan Education & Training Saudi Arabia Jobs 2021
|Title||Al Hussan Education & Training Jobs 2021|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Hiring Organization||Al Hussan Education & Training Dammam Saudi Arabia|
About Al Hussan
The custom of Al-Hussan Education in Saudi Arabia started in 1956 when Sheik Abdel Aziz Rashid Al-Hussan began the Arab Cultural Institute for grown-up schooling. In the next year Al-Hussan Modern Girls School, the main young ladies’ school in the Eastern Province of Saudi Arabia was opened. Today there are nineteen schools and other instructive foundations all through the Eastern Province evaluated among the best in Saudi Arabia, with enrolment of more than 12,000 understudies. However, Today his child Rashid Abdel Aziz Al-Hussan is the leader of the Al-Hussan Group of Companies proceeding with his dad’s vision of schooling for all.
Al-Hussan proceeded to venture quickly with the production of International School in the Eastern Province of Saudi Arabia and opened its first worldwide educational plan school in September 1998, with discrete divisions for young men and young ladies segment on similar grounds. Hence Al Hussan International Schools are enlisted with the Ministry of instruction to offer a British program, and follow Cambridge Primary, Secondary, IGCSE, AS, and A2 courses of study. In August 2011, Al-Hussan International School, Khobar, was approved to offer the IB Diploma program. The gathering and its exercises proceed to grow, and in 2011 Al Hussan International School Riyadh branch was dispatched as a component of Al Hussan development plan.
- Most noteworthy only shortlisted candidates will receive calls for tests/interviews.
- Hence Shortlisting will base on the Screening Test conducted.
- However, no TA / DA will be admissible to the candidates called for test/interview.
- Similarly incomplete applications will reject.
- Likewise, the Name of the post applied for should write boldly on the Top Right.
- However, Contact Nos. must provide for quick correspondence.
- Hence Application Forms, complete in all respects.
- All relevant documents/experience certificates and two passport-sized color photographs.
- Hence Information provided in the Application Forms will verify in case of an offer of appointment.
- Similarly, in case of any false or forged information, the Authority reserves the right to cancel candidature at any stage.
- Hence even after employment, if so revealed later. Furthermore, to initiate legal action against the applicant.
- Hence the Authority reserve the right to increase/decrease the number of posts at any stage.
- Similarly, In the case of foreign degrees, equivalent certificates from HEC must provide.
- However, an attractive salary package will offer to successful candidates.
- Hence Preference will give to those who possess the experience.
- Furthermore, all these Posts are against the merit quota. Furthermore, all vacancies will fill on a merit basis / observing regional quota.
- Hence please note that fulfilling the selection criteria does not guarantee to shortlist.
- However, if a large number of applicants meet selection criteria, only the most experienced would shortlist.
- Most noteworthy the organization reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of posts.
- Similarly, only one 2nd Division (with not less than 50% marks) in the entire academic career.
- Likewise, from Matric onwards will be acceptable for eligibility.
- Hence no 3rd Division is allowed in the entire academic career.
- However, for O-Level / A-Level, an equivalence certificate from the Inter Board Committee of Chairmen.